Quartzteq GmbH is a unique organisation; one that specialises in the development of specific products, all with the singular purpose of protecting rotating machine assets throughout their lifespan.
Part of the Quartzelec group of companies - an unrivalled service partner in the field of Rotating Electrical Machines and Electrical Contracting in both UK and Global markets, Quartzteq is a vital element of the overall offering of the Quartzelec group with a range of products designed to support both the OEM and owner/operator.
We are now looking to recruit an International Sales Manager, this role will report to the General Manager of Quartzteq and is an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for the growth and success of the business, alongside personal growth within the role.
Significant travel will be required on a global level.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
Within this position the responsibilities will be as follows:
- Promote and actively sell Quartzteq’s products by conducting regular visits to customers, supporting sales channels and attending exhibitions
- Building/developing international relationships with sales channel partners and customers to provide global condition monitoring solutions
- Ensure business growth by achieving or exceeding budget targets for the assigned market
- Assure the handling of requests, the issue of quotations, and contract reviews according to the defined and applicable standards and procedures
- Process technical and commercial questions from customers in coordination with Quartzteq’s internal organisation
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with sales channels and customers on behalf of Quartzteq according to guidelines and acceptable profit margins
- Track major opportunities, understand business process involved and when necessary coordinate sales efforts to secure contracts
- Track and analyse market potential, competition activity and performance of sales channels in order to develop product offerings and market strategies in coordination with the General Manager and Product Manager
- Assure all leads, opportunities and offers are properly stored and maintained
- Give proper feedback of business trips by issuing visit reports
- Provide inputs for the product forecasts and sales budget
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
The successful applicant will possess:-
- German and English speaking, communication skills
- HND or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic discipline
- At least five years’ experience of the electrical rotating equipment industry
- Good understanding of electronic manufacture and electronic applications
- Experience of working within international sales role
- Experience of managing distribution channel partners
- Good interpersonal skills at all organisational levels, internal and external
- Commercially astute with negotiation skills and experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter with well-developed organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and letter of application explaining how you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can post to:
Castle Mound Way,
Quartzelec is an equal opportunities employer
BACK TO CURRENT VACANCIES